The outdoor parties are ideal to enjoy the hot summer days and fun in the company of our family and friends. What better plan to organize a pool party? It will be an event that will delight all guests, especially children, and perfect for cooling, sunbathing and spend super fun moments. If you want to know everything you need to organize a pool party, look at the advice that we give.
1. Invitations. The first step in organizing a pool party is preparing the invitations. Be original and creative creating a related party theme, containing images or drawings of floats, inflatable balls, bathing suits … and everything you can think of cards. Do not forget to indicate on the cards that guests should come prepared with a bathing suit, water shoes, towel, hat and sunscreen.
2. Decoration. Decorating a pool party is easy. Gather a few colorful floats and inflatable balls and some mats and scatter them around the pool, they will provide a fun and lively touch to the event. In addition, any object that you have at home and remember the summer you can use to decorate the party.
If the party goes on until the evening, a good idea is to place some torches around the pool to light the place well.
3. Furniture . Of course, it is essential to have the right furniture for guests are comfortable at all times. It is best to have hammocks, recliners and necessary to serve food and drink tables. Also, make sure you have a safe space where your guests can leave their belongings.
4. Food . Surely something that can not miss a good party is the food. In this case, it is best to develop a light and simple menu, you can prepare a buffet containing cold snacks, buns with burgers, hot dogs and sandwiches. A very easy and quick idea of making it a success in any summer party.
And for dessert? To cool in summer there is nothing better than serving an assortment of fruits of the season. Prepare delicious fruit skewers and serves also other good foods such as ice cream or cold gelatins to have more variety.
5. Drinks . Also, the food must be accompanied by cold drinks to keep well hydrated guests. Prepare a few pitchers of lemonade to quench thirst and other beverages such as fruit slushies, smoothies or refreshing cocktails. Be sure also that the guests have fresh water at all times, we have the Margarita machine available for these days.
6. Games and fun. Organize games and activities inside the pool is a great way to make the event becomes a very pleasant and fun experience. The wars with balloons or water guns are ideal for entertaining and have a good time of laughter. You can also place a net in the middle of the pool to play volleyball or prepare games with inflatable balls and floats, we have the best waterslides to adapt in your pool.