Biscayne Park was developed in 1920 by Arthur Griffing. Biscayne Park was originally a suburb of the city of Miami when it was annexed to the city of Miami in 1925. With the advent of the Great Depression, the City of Miami waived his jurisdiction and Biscayne Park was incorporated as its own town in 1931. In 1933, the town changed its name to the village of Biscayne Park.
The village of Biscayne Park belongs (highest to lowest) to Florida State and Miami-Dade County.
The village of Biscayne Park covers 1.63 km², has 3,128 inhabitants (2010 census) and a density of 1919.02 inhabitants per square kilometer. The average height is 2 m.
The current mayor of Biscayne Park is John R. Hornbuckle.
The French name of the town is Biscayne Park, the Spanish name is Biscayne Park.